Mania Creative : The end - ManiaActu - News for TrackMania, ShootMania, and QuestMania
Welcome on ManiaActu: ManiaPlanet Community & eSport News !

Sad news of our community, TStarGermany has announced yesterday the end of one of the most visited website on TrackMania and ShootMania : Mania Creative.

Nadeo Games have always been games which need the creativity of the players to work. Mania Creative was one of the most important platform of this creativity and loosing a such website is not something we should be happy about.

Mania Creative begun in 2008 with the "TM Creative" website. Providing help and tools for mappers, skinners, Video makers, all of those who has a creativity, TMcreative quickly became a important website for all of us. I had personally needed the how to page in order to try something new on TrackMania.

Mania Creative will end on June 30th but the creativity of each ManiaPlanet members has to stay alive.

>> News Tools

Related Links

Share |

>> News Comments

#1 by Kryw on 2013-06-17 at 23:08
la faute à _arc qui a stoppé les maj de TMUnlimiter du coup impossible de mapper correctement en hexa, à part avec edithexa... (vive la galère) NADEO sortez nous votre plugin de mix !!
#2 by infarctus on 2013-06-18 at 16:05
Le pauvre arc lol...

Anyway gg guys for this awesome website...It's a pity that such a great webste has to disapear. I just hope it will be the last one.

#3 by frostBeule on 2013-06-18 at 18:10
Sad news.
#4 by DrRock on 2013-06-19 at 01:12
That's too bad. I hope someone else takes their spot since it was a great resource for the community.

>> My Comment

Please Sign Up or Login in order to post a comment !