Linkin Clan and WWS has great news for you which is a Speed-Fun* player.
*(For those who don't know, Speed-Fun is a kind of a race where the speed of FullSpeed is present, but drifts and short turns of Tech also shows up).
The Speed-Fun Cup was announced, and to make it one of the best TrackMania events, we need You and Your Team.
Rules for registering your team :
- Every team needs to line up their players they want to use by nickname and login (TMNF), Every Team needs a Teamcaptain for organizing the matches and stuff.
- New players may only be added to the team after the groupstage, up to a maximum of 2 players
- A player may only be registered for one team!
- Max. 10 players per team
- Sign Up closes on 31.01.2014 23:59!!
Rules during the match :
- Deftime will be sunday 20:00
- During a match 3 maps will be played, the winner will be decided by most won maps.
- So you can win/loose a map with 3-0; 2:1
- A map goes up to max 7 points in the groupstage, the playoffs will be played in tennis mode, that means a map has to be closed by 2 pts difference.
- A match will be 4 vs 4, unless agreed else by both teams
- Subs are allowed between maps.
- Cuts are not allowed.
- The match has to be played between monday to sunday (for example: 16/12 - 23/22) if both teams cannot agree for a date , the match has to be played at deftime, however during the groupstage, matches may be played until the last official day of the groupstage.
- Respawn is allowed.
- Printscreens of every end score of every map need to be made during a match in case of a disagreement between teams about the score.
- In case of a clear disconnection by one of the players, the round should be stopped, and the match paused for at least 5 minutes, after this a substitute should take over.
- Tournament should start on 02.02.2014 with releasing the first Mappack number of mappacks depend on the meps sent by you!
- The Number of Groups and Teams per Group depend on the number of Teams in total!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. Below, you can see the links for more infos about the championship.
We hope to see you there, and good luck! :)