--- The event will be scored using the Local Records on the ARK - Events Server. You must place in the top 30 positions on a map to receive points.
--- Each position on the local records (up to 30 positions) is worth 1 point; therefore, 1 point will go to 30th place, 2 points to 29th place, so on and so forth to 2nd place receiving 29 points and 1st receiving 30 points.
--- Scores will be posted after each week and event totals will determine the final rankings for the event. The top 20 positions will receive prizes.
- Create up to 3 Tech maps, or a sub genre of tech
- Each map must be between 30-40 seconds
- Use signs to show direction
- Use enough Cp's and check for cuts (if a cut is found on your map, it will be replaced with another map submission)
- The map must be new, not uploaded anywhere, and only known to you
- We will be accepting map submissions until [b]August 15th[/b];however, if you wish to have one of your maps selected for the earlier weeks of the event, you must submit your map(s) at least 2 days before the start of that week.
Submit your map(s), with replays, in-game name, and TMX name to:
>> email@example.com <<
We will notify you if your map is chosen. You will upload it to TMX the day before the week in which it is used
>> News Tools