Best Videos of the Month! - December 2013 (+ Extras!) - Best Videos of the Year 2013 - ManiaActu - News for TrackMania, ShootMania, and QuestMania
Welcome on ManiaActu: ManiaPlanet Community & eSport News !
This article was written by a member of the community !

>> Pages

Honoring the great year 2013, we decided to add some extra spotlight to movies, we still remember.

• killaprodtm

My favourite movie of the year 2013 is SiH's 10 years of Trackmania,

simply because it is one of the movies where you feel the nostalgia, the good ol' times, your childhood. I spent almost half of my childhood playing Trackmania and I still do. What an awesome movie to celebrate 10 years of this awesome franchise.

Another favourite of 2013 is Darkpuddle's 10th Anniversary Video The Journey. I always loved Marco's Videos and this one has just become my favourite over the past years. Glad to still see him improve. Greetz <3

My third remarkable movie from 2013 is Dignity by Untriggered. Watched it alot of times, love the great job Untriggered performed in this one.

• Shortz

My favourite movie of 2013?

Yeah right. Ballz of Steel by Snaky is truly one of the best clips of the year. Perfect cam work and overall a perfect movie.

Viking Power by killaprodtm, also a great clip, pretty nice music/cam sync. If you like rock music in trackmania movies you will love it!

Driving through a dream by Danixks, the atmosphere is just incredible, a real masterpiece.

• Frostbeule

My favourite movie of 2013 is the trailer of the new RPG Titlepack made by shortz. Usually I don't really like 'epic' music in TrackMania videos, but for this one it really fits perfectly together with the slowly paced and beautiful footage. Masterfully done!

World Record on ESL - GrindeR³ by PokeR - Beauty lies in simplicity, and no one does that better than Speedzor. Also, an awesome time by PokeR!

Iryxa - The Trackmania Girl - Great intro, and overall a very playful and fun atmosphere throughout the movie that keeps you entertained and puts a smile on your face!

• Darkpuddle

The atmosphere this video creates is just amazing - the use of music, cameras and 
editing provide a great teaser for Valley. It almost feels like the old rally 
environment which is why I got an nostalgic feeling when watching this.

10 Years of Trackmania by SiH - Pure nostalgia again, reminds me of the days of good old TM. Creative editing and cameras.

Ballz of Steel by Snaky - Ending is really cool, this guy knows how to use cameras effectively.

>> Pages

>> News Tools

Related Links

Share |

>> News Comments

#1 by SiH on 2014-01-07 at 08:29
what
#2 by dreammyw0w on 2014-01-07 at 15:14
great vids!
#3 by frostBeule on 2014-01-07 at 17:27
Nicely done!
#4 by Nene on 2014-01-08 at 12:02
1st of IMC6 is simply amazing....
#5 by wormi on 2014-01-08 at 15:57
Tonavid only 9th :( I voted it as first because dat driving.
#6 by fl4TTi on 2014-01-20 at 10:54
nice vids !

>> My Comment

Please Sign Up or Login in order to post a comment !